Merced County California

Go To Site Search
File a Complaint
To file a Citizen’s Complaint with the Merced County Grand Jury, please do the following:
  • Print out the Complaint Form.
  • Fill in the information on the complaint form as completely as possible.
  • Mail the complaint to:

Merced County Grand Jury
P.O. Box 2034
Merced, CA 95344
Ph: (209) 777-2516

Merced County 2222 M Street Merced, CA 9543 Ph. (209) 385-7434 Toll Free (800) 226-6452
striving for excellence