Purpose: The Capital Facilities and Technological Needs (CFTN) component supports infrastructure associated with the growth of the public mental health system, software mandates related to Electronic Health Records (EHR), and other technological needs.
- CF funding is limited to the purchase and/or rehabilitation of county-owned facilities used for mental health treatment and services and/or administration.
- TN may cover expenditures including the purchase of electronic billing and records software, computers for staff or consumers, and other software or hardware
CFTN Programs strive to meet the following goals:
- To improve or replace technological systems & other capital projects
- To build the Electronic Health Record (EHR)
- To build the infrastructure to support EHR , other CFTN projects & the overall mental health system