Behavioral Health Resources
- Helping Children Cope During and After a Disaster
- Cómo ayudar a los niños a sobrellevar la situación durante y después de un desastre
- Helping Children and Adolescents Cope With Disasters and Other Traumatic Events
- Cómo ayudar a los niños y adolescentes a superar los acontecimientos catastróficos y otras experiencias traumáticas
- Mental Health and Psychosocial Considerations During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- Consideraciones psicosociales y de salud mental durante el brote de COVID-19
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information and Resources (NAMI)
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Informacion y Recursos (NAMI)
- Feeling stressed or anxious about the COVID-19 pandemic?
- ¿Te sientes estresado o ansioso por la pandemia de COVID-19?
- Coping with a Disaster or Traumatic Event
- Cómo sobrellevar los desastres o eventos traumáticos
- Share Facts About COVID-19 - Stop the Spread of Rumors
- Coping with Stress During Infections Disease Outbreaks
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline provides twenty four seven, free and confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones, and best practices for professionals. To get in touch with the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, please visit the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline website.
IMALIVE is a service of the Kristin Brooks Hope Center, a nonprofit organization. Their focus is on suicide intervention, prevention, awareness and education. IMALIVE provides help and hope through online crisis chat, college campus and high school events and other educational programs. To get in touch and chat with IMALIVE, please visit the IMALIVE website.
Domestic Violence Hotlines
Valley Crisis Center
Valley Crisis Center provides twenty four hour Crisis Line to people affected by intimate partner violence, sexual assault and human trafficking. We have staff holding the line who are familiar with intimate partner violence, sexual assault and human trafficking as well as the resources that are available in Merced County. During crisis intervention, we will discuss your situation and connect you with the services you want. We will offer tips to form a safety plan and if requested, we will provide resources to agencies in the community. To get in touch with Valley Crisis Center, please visit the Valley Crisis Center website.
National Domestic Violence Hotline
Highly trained advocates are available 24/7/365 to talk confidentially with anyone experiencing domestic violence, seeking resources or information, or questioning unhealthy aspects of their relationship. To get in touch with the National Domestic Violence Hotline, please visit the National Domestic Violence Hotline website.
Disaster Distress Hotline
The Disaster Distress Helpline is a twenty four hour seven days a week, 365-day-a-year, national hotline dedicated to providing immediate crisis counseling for people who are experiencing emotional distress e related to any natural or human-caused disaster. The toll-free, multilingual, and confidential crisis support service is available to all residents in the United States and its territories. Stress, anxiety, and other depression-like symptoms care common reactions after a disaster. Call or text to connect with a trained crisis counselor. To get in touch with the Disaster Distress Hotline, please visit the Disaster Distress Hotline website.
- Disaster Distress Helpline Brochure
- Folleto Sobre la Linea de Ayuda para los Afectados por Catástrofes
Warm Line for Youth
The Merced Behavioral Health & Recovery Services Warm Line is up and running. This is a non-emergency resource for any youth seeking emotional support. The Warm line is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To get in touch with the Recovery Services Warm Line, please call (209) 381-6800 or toll free (888) 334-0163.
- Youth Warm Line Flyer
- Nyem qhov no mus saib Cov Tub Ntxhais Hluas Hluav Taws Xob Kab Taws Teeb
- Haga clic aquí para ver el folleto de Warm Line para jóvenes
5 Moments to Practice Hand Hygiene
Before and after:
5 Momentos para Practicar la Higiene de Manos
Antes y despues de: