Who Can Be a Poll/Election Worker?
To be a poll/election worker, you must:
- Be a U.S. citizen and registered to vote in California or lawfully admitted for permanent residence in the United States
- Be at least 18 years old
- Speak, read, and write English
- Complete the required online & in-person training
- Be available prior to Election Day
- Have reliable transportation to and from your assigned super poll site each day
We Need Bilingual Poll/Election Workers!
Merced County embraces our diversity and provides language assistance to voters in the following languages:
Special Poll/Election Worker Programs
- Merced County Employee as Volunteer Poll Workers Program
Student Poll Worker
Provide a location for voters to cast their ballot!
- VCA Application (TBA)
- Host a Ballot Drop Box Application (TBA)
Keep an eye out for employment opportunities with Registrar of Voters!