The Maternal Child Health (MCH) Home Visiting Program and case management services are enhanced with additional professional services.
Criteria for the clients served through our home visiting services include:
- Teenage pregnancy (18 years and under) ( Teens aged 17 and 18 in the absence of other risk factors will be referred to the Young Parents Program)
- Pregnant women, or moms and dads who have a baby that is no more than two weeks old and live in Merced County. It is highly encouraged to enroll as early as possible in your pregnancy. The program is voluntary and the cost is free, those who apply will be referred to Healthy Families Merced County.
- Tobacco use in pregnancy
- Drug / alcohol use within the past two years
- Domestic violence with current partner
- Mental health issues or diagnoses
- Medical management difficulties
- Pregnancy-related medical conditions.
- High risk infants.
- Children with special needs
To make a referral please select one of the following forms:
Mother & Infant
Children & Adults