Road Service Request


To report potholes, illegal dumping, trees or shrubs blocking the roadway, storm drainage issues, or any other concerns located within unincorporated areas of the County, please contact the Merced County Roads Division or submit an online Road Service Request Form.

If the road in question is located within one of the incorporated Cities of Merced County, please contact that City's Public Works Department. The City of Dos Palos does not have a website at this time.